Summary: How Can You NOT Laugh at a Time Like This? is a collection of short, inspiring, funny essays that help people thrive, celebrate life, and work through illness. Carla Ulbrich - the Singing Patient - reveals how laughter has been pivotal to reclaiming her health after serious crises. She offers heartfelt and humorous advice for navigating the medical system and explains how she benefited from exploring better nutrition, exercise, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture. This singer-songwriter's candid insights, wisecracking commentary, handy lists, and hilarious song lyrics provide smiles and gentle camaraderie to those who want to tackle health problems with courage, zest and humor.
Publisher: Tell Me Press, February 2011
Paperback: 240 pages
Average Amazon Review (22 reviews): 5 stars
|Yes, this very book could be yours :)|
Visit Carla's blog at Lupus, Humor and Wellness.
How to enter the giveaway (you can get up to 4 separate entries - one for each of the actions below, so the more entries, the better your chance of winning):
- Follow the HealingWell Blog, using Google Friend Connect (in the lower right-hand column) and leave a comment below saying you did so.
- Follow the HealingWell Blog on Networked Blogs and leave a comment below saying you did so.
- Like the HealingWell.com Facebook Page and leave a comment below saying you did so.
- Follow @HealingWell on Twitter and leave a comment below saying you did so.
- If you already follow or like one of the above, please leave a comment below saying so to enter.
And the Winner is.......
Congratulations Brigid, please email me your mailing address to admin [at] healingwell.com and I'll get it out to you!!!
Look for another awesome book giveaway next month!